How We Collect Your Information
Customer Information we gather about you may contain personally identifiable information. For an explanation of how we use Customer Information, including personally identifiable information, please see the section below titled “How We Use Customer Information.”
Information We Collect
Below is a list of the types of Customer Information that we may collect as you interact with our services:
- Customer Contact Information. Your Customer Contact Information is any information needed to contact you and fulfill your orders and requests such as your name, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Private Customer Information. Private Customer Information is that information that may be necessary to check credit and process payments. Such information includes your Social Security Number, credit card information, and banking and wiring information.
- Customer Order Information. Customer Order Information is that information necessary to complete your orders and requests for information. Such information may include your Customer Contact Information, programming and packaging selections, your billing and shipping information, as well as other details pertaining to your order of products and services through us.
- Demographic Information. Demographic Information is publicly available information that we may learn about you regarding such things as your age, income, home ownership, household size, etc. that helps us to provide you with better offers for products and services.
- Website Usage Information. Website Usage Information is information that we collect, via anonymous third-party cookies, that tells us about the way you use and navigate through our websites.
Cookies We Use
We use the following cookies on this Website:
- user-input cookies – cookies used to keep track of a user’s input. For example, the completion of a multi-page form, or a shopping basket on an e-commerce website.
- authentication cookies – cookies used to identify a user once they have logged in to a website. Cookies used to “remember” a user to avoid the need to log in for future visits are not considered essential.
- user-centric security cookies – for example, cookies used to detect the number of failed logins to a service specifically requested by a user.
- multimedia player session cookies – cookies used to store technical information (for example network speed, quality, and buffering) needed to play video or audio content requested by the user. This might include Flash cookies.
- load-balancing session cookies used to manage server load balancing. This would fall within the first bullet above (the transmission of a communication).
- UI customization cookies – cookies used to remember preferences specifically set by a user (for example, language or display preferences set using a button or tick box) and not linked to other data such as the user’s username.
- social media content sharing cookies – cookies used by social media plug-ins to identify users that are logged in to social media networks and which are used to enable them to share content using that social media network. These cookies should only persist for so long as the user is logged in or until they close their browser.
- social plug-in tracking cookies – cookies used to track the activity of logged-in users of social networks (for example, for the purposes of targeted advertising, or analytics, etc.).
- third party advertising – cookies used for third party advertising (that is, advertising served by a domain outside the website in question).
- first-party analytics –first-party Analytics cookies (for example, those used for Google Analytics) are not essential and therefore require consent.
Categories of Cookies We Use
The cookies We use fall into the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of this Website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around this Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way this Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to this Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to this Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We may use this information to make this Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Third-Party Cookies. In addition to the cookies listed above, we also use third-party cookies for performance and functional purposes, to provide additional functionality and to make it easier for you to share content on this Website. These are cookies that are set by a third party when you access this Website and are controlled by that third party.
Accepting and Rejecting Cookies
Apps, Browser Extensions and Other Platforms
Our Site contains links to other sites, applications, platforms, and services that may be operated in part by third parties whose privacy policies we don’t control and may differ significantly from this one. For instance, information used or collected in a browser extension we created may be collected, used, and shared in the regular operation of the browser service itself in ways that we would not.
To the extent a browser extension or app we create collects and uses Customer Information and any other information, it is collected and used solely to the extent necessary to operate the extension or app. We likewise do not sell any Customer Information collected. The use of any Customer Information collected in a browser extension or app is detailed in “Use and sharing of Customer Information” below.
If you desire to limit the data collection capability or the level of access to information by any browser extension or app operated by us, you may uninstall and remove the app from your device or uninstall and remove the extension from your browser. If you wish to generally opt-out of data collection or data processing by us, you may submit a data subject access request by following the procedure outlined below in “Opt-out and Data Subject Access Request Procedures.”